With the advent of winters the fear of dry skin is here again. Temperature change and dry air, both combined together can leave your skin to look dry and lifeless. You might feel that your skin is itchy and there might be certain blushed sensitive spots that might pain and you might feel like scratching them. You might be searching for few tips to get rid of dry skin. There are Top 10 Tips To Get Rid of Dry Skin and preventing it from becoming dry and dead in winters. Some of them are:
Drink enough water
Water can keep you hydrated from within and can help your skin get enough water to be nourished and hydrated.
- You should drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
- Also keep away alcohol, sodas and coffee away from you, as they dehydrate your body.
Do not rub your skin
When you wash your face or skin, do not rub your skin to dry it.
- Use a gentle patting motion to dry your skin on face and body.
- Use a soft towel for your face and body.
Have a healthy diet
A healthy and balanced diet is essential to get right nutrients for your skin.
- Eat enough fruits and add enough fiber to your diet.
- Avoid processed foods and add fish, whole grains and enough water rich foods to your diet.
Moisturize your skin
Ideally you should moisturize your skin all-round the year. But moisturizing the skin in winters becomes all the more necessary. Use a good quality and try using a branded moisturizer.
Sun rays can cause damage irreparable damage to your skin. Make sure you avoid that damage.
- Whenever you are stepping out in the sun, even in the winters use a good sunscreen with appropriate SPF.
- This is because the sunlight in winters may not be as scorching as in summer, but the UV rays are more harmful to the skin as they are in summers. So avoid the risk.
Wash it right
Do not wash your face with a rough soap.
- Use a gentle cream cleanser, with moisturizing extracts to help keep your skin nourished on a daily basis.
- Use a good quality and branded face wash and cleanser.
Moisturize inside air
The outside air and pollution is not the only culprit for making your skin dry and dead.
- The air inside your home can also damage your skin.
- Use a humidifier to humidify the air in your house and make it not snatch away the glow of your skin.
Use natural skin care products
The chemicals in the skin care products can damage the skin and snatch the glow and moisture from your skin.
- There are various naturally created skin care products in the market which use all the natural ingredients that do not expose your skin to any harmful chemicals.
- Use these naturally created skin products for your skin but make sure you know the skin type you have and choose your product equally.
Use natural eye gel
The most irritating place to have dry skin is the circles around the eyes.
- This can cause irritation and stretching and sometimes itchy skin in that area.
- Use an appropriate eye gel to get rid of it and use it to prevent it also.
Exercising increases blood circulation and flushes out toxins out of the body.
- Exercise regularly to keep your body and skin fit and to remove toxins from your body.
- Early morning and evenings are the best time to exercise and sweat it out.
- You can do aerobics also instead of exercise.
Being healthy and fit is not a difficult task if you have a balanced and nutrient diet regularly. But these days, it is not possible because people mostly eat fast foods and spicy foods as their diet which is not good for their health. Therefore, they look thin and skinny. There are so many people who are fit, but not look good due to their skinny structure. They look better if they gain some weight. Their skin stretches, starts glowing and curves will be made after gaining weight and they also look more healthy and fit. Here we are giving some top 10 tips to gain weight, which will surely help you in gaining weight.
Always drink a great quantity of water. It helps in increasing weight. You have to drink an approximate half gallon of water in a day.
- It helps you in staying away from dehydration.
- It also helps in increasing your stamina and fitness.
Hair is your natural accessory and an irreplaceable part of your beauty. If you want to look completely and absolutely beautiful, you should maintain your hair. With all the dust, pollution and sun trying to damage your hair every time you go out, maintaining your hair healthy and shiny is not an easy job. Tips 10 to get beautiful hair and hairs to make them long and shiny are as follows:
Hot Oil treatments
These are best and all-time favorite.
- Heat any oil of your choice, but do not make it too hot, let it be just warm.
- Apply it to hair just one hour before shampooing your hair.
- It will nourish your hair from inside.
A lot of products can damage your hair, using yoghurt or sour cream for repair is the easiest one simplest way to repair.
- It can help you remove dirt as well as reverse the damage done to your hair.
- Apply it hair and let it stay for 20 minutes.
- Rinse after that and then shampoo your hair.
Use apple cider vinegar
Mix one part of apple cider vinegar with two parts of warm water and apply it to your hair.
- Make sure you shampoo your hair properly later, because it is a little smelly.
- You should apply it not only to the strands, but also massage it onto your scalp for the appropriate effects.
Maintain a healthy balanced diet
This is essential to let the hair get natural ingredients from the body to stay healthy.
- If your diet is not healthy and balanced, no superficial treatment is going to help you manage your hair.
- Start from within id the mantra.
Use lemon juice and olive oil
The daily damage can make you scalp develop flakes. You can fight these flakes with this remedy.
- Mix equal quantities of lemon juice, olive oil and water and massage on you scalp.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse.
- You can shampoo your hair also on the same day.
Use the right shampoo
Too much of chemicals can damage your hair.
- Choose a shampoo according to your hair type.
- Prefer using a mild shampoo that is not very harsh on your hair and scalp and clean gently.
- Use the right quantity also. A drop which is the size of a one rupee coin is enough for one wash.
All different parts of the eggs can be used for different purposes. The egg white can be used for oily hair, egg yolk can be used for dry and brittle hair and a combination of egg white and yolk can be used for normal hair.
Sleep and be stress free
Lack of sleep and stress can be one of the major detriments to you hair.
- Take enough of your beauty sleep and stay stress free.
- You can also use meditation to release the stress.
There are various fruits and vegetables in the nature which have highly beneficial minerals in them.
- The juices of various vegetables can be used for different things.
- You can use garlic, onion or ginger juices. You have to apply them and leave it overnight and shampoo your hair in the morning.
Use a ripe avocado
Use a ripe avocado after removing its pits and combine it with an egg to apply to your hair.
- You can use it once a week for damaged hair and once a month for natural hair.
- Wash your hair several times only with water to rinse it out of your hair.
Use borage oil
Use a 250 gm borage oil capsule with evening primrose oil and flaxseed oil. You should apply it one to three times a day.
Taking care of your skin is one of the most difficult tasks, especially when it is oily. You need to take care a lot in order to make sure your skin won’t look too shiny at the end of the day. But there is also the benefit of oily skin, if you have oily skin you don’t have to worry about it in winters when everyone is worried from dryness, at that time your skin seems great!
If you have oily skin you don’t have to worry now, you can now keep your skin fabulous throughout the year. Just follow few simple steps below:
Botanical oil-based cleanser:
Always wash your skin with botanical oil-based cleanser. According to the latest research, botanical oil is widely used to excrete the surplus amount of oil from the skin of sebum deep in the skin. Bobby Brown Cleansing oil is one of the best cleanser contains botanical oil. You can use this cleanser without or with water. It removes the makeup without scrubbing and leaves your oily skin radiant and soft.
Use products that soak up excess oil:
You will find hundreds of products in the market that completely soak up excess oil from your skin. One of the best toner that preps your oily skin for potions and lotions is Carita Ideal Controle Powder Lotion. This completely absorbs the excess amount of sebum and gives your skin a perfect lusterless look.
Always exfoliate your skin by a retinal-based exfoliator, as this prevents skin breakouts. It works best when used once a week. It cleans your pores and skin, and gives it a radiant look. Make sure to try the best retinal exfoliator before applying in order to keep yourself away from an adverse reaction.
Drink lots of water:
People with oily skin need to drink 8 to 10 glasses daily in order to keep their skin balanced. Keep in mind if a skin is annulled of something, like hydration then it begins to generate more sebum, due to which skin produces excess oil. This can only be prevented when you drink an adequate amount of water.
Makeup can define your look and your look defines your attitude. You always want to experiment with your looks and try a different one each time. Sometime you feel like defying all boundaries and putting up a very bold look and putting a make-up that helps you attain that look. Putting on bold make up might be desirable but might not be very easy. But with few easy and simple tips and tricks you can let your make up define your bold and daring look. Some of the best tips to look bold are:
Start with a clean fresh face
This is very important for any kind of business.
- Start by washing your face and remove any previous make up with a make-up cleaning kit.
- Apply a cleanser with a moisturizer and start with a supple skin that is easy to put make up on.
Choose your shades and look
Decide what bold look you want to put on.
- Decide the colors of each accessory you want to put ranging from your eye color to kajal to lip gloss and lip color.
- All these should complement each other and put together they should give you a complete and bold look.
Bold Lip liner
To accentuate the curves and contour of the lips, you should always use a lip liner.
- Use this to define the boundaries of your lip stick. You can use a different shade as your lipstick shade or the same color. A different color gives a bolder look.
Apply a base
Apply a suitable base that suits your skin.
- You can also use a combination of lacto calamine with your foundation and compact.
- You may also need to put concealer to conceal some of the blemishes and marks.
- Use what gives you a smooth and even base to start putting your make up on.
Use the right lipstick shade
Your lipstick shade complements the shade of your eye shadow.
- Make sure the shade of your lipstick does not mask your beautiful eye makeup.
- Also it should match your skin tone.
- A clear lip gloss with just sparkle can also do, but you can use bright colors like red and pink also, if they match with your dress.
Make your eyes bold
Start with your bold look with a good eye make-up that makes you look bold.
- You can try the smoky look. It is in vogue and gives a real bold look.
- You can also try brushing of a solid eye color on the whole eyelid. It really dominates the look of the face.
This is another important part of your bold make up.
- Use a good shade on your cheekbones to accentuate their look.
- Highlight on top of the bone. This will add highlight to your eyes also. Do the blending with a larger brush.
Use Cat eye look
This is also an amazing eye look that you can try for your bold make up look.
- Start from the center of your lash line and spread the color outside.
- You can use a pencil also to create this look or a powder eye shadow.
Team up with right clothes
Accessorize your bold make up with bold clothes.
- Use of a leather jacket is the best way.
- Use a good clutch for your hand with golden beads and bold colors.
Use a thick eye liner
This is a very small and often forgotten part of your eye makeup. Make sure your eye shadow does not conceal your eye liner.
- It should be put after you have already put your eye shadow.
- You can use either a powder or a liquid pencil eye liner.
- Try wearing your eye liner a little thick. It makes your eyes look bold and big.
Well, it’s so exciting that you have finally decided to look beautiful and gorgeous. All you need now is to accept that a lot of people among us are completely aware about tips on starting a good make up. You don’t have to worry now because this article sheds light on some beauty tips that makes you look more gorgeous.
Use of Eyeliners:
Does your eyeliner run or fade and does not stay in its place all day long? If yes, then follow the simple step. After applying eyeliner, apply the same color eye shadow with a thin makeup brush over the eyeliner, this will not run or fade your eyeliner whole day long. But make sure to not to apply eyeliner that is oil-based.
Never ignore yourself:
Make sure to never neglect your needs. Leaving behind everything, make sure the first thing you do after you wake up is to pamper yourself. Soon after leaving bed, wash your hands and face, brush your teeth and hair. Never ever ignore yourself.
Use of Eyelash curler:
False eyelashes may fall anytime, therefore instead of using false eyelashes it is better to use a curler for curling eyelashes. These curlers by curling your eyelashes make them appear bigger. But it’s better to use these curlers before you apply mascara, or if you have already applied it, make sure to apply it again.
Purified water and peppermint oil:
Purified water and peppermint oil are used as a non-alcohol mouthwash. This mouthwash is much better than those mouthwashes available in the market.
Decrease your pore size:
Pore size is one of the most common problems of every woman, but this can be cured. The main reason of open pores is genetics and age; you can decrease the size of the pores by going to the spa or dermatologist. There they give you a treatment of Microdermabrasion which removes the upper layer of the dead skin and also decrease the pore size.
Taking care of your nails is as necessary as you take care of your hair and skin. Sometimes you like to pamper yourself, also check your nails whether they need a pedicure or manicure. Remember pedicure and manicure not only makes your nails prettier, but it replenished lost supplements from your nails. Following are four basic types of pedicures and manicures:
French pedicure or French manicure:
This is one of the most popular and common type of pedicure and manicure nowadays among women. It is chic, clean, simple, elegant, and classic due to which it is so popular. A neutral translucent nail color is first applied on the nail and then colored the tips white.
In this type of pedicures and manicures you have a choice to choose any nail shape you like. Round, square or oval, it’s up to you. After completing the process, they moisturized your feet and hands that give them health. Generally, a quick and nice massage is also included in this treatment.
As compare to other types this is usually the lengthy and costly treatment. A special treatment is given to your nails which is usually one of the best relaxing processes. A lot of salons use special ingredients in this treatment in order to make their salon special and unique as compare to others.
Paraffin wax is a type of wax, especially use to hydrate your skin. This substance wrapped the hands and feet so that they can seep thoroughly in through your skin. Other than this, this also includes a regular manicure and pedicure treatment.
Regular pedicure and manicure:
This is one of the common and basic treatments. In this type of treatment your feet and hands soak in lathered water. After which, they clipped your nails and scrubbed your sole and feet. You can also ask the professional to apply your favorite nail polish color. Then they give you short massage. If you do not want to apply nail color, you can also give it a natural glance by choosing nail buffing.
Do you ever notice that a lot of cosmetic care products include almond oil as a main element?
Almond oil is rich in vitamins that are essential for beauty like E, D and A that is ideal for skin and hair treatment.
Advantages of almond oil for skin and hair:
A lot of cosmetic care companies widely use almond oil as the most effective ingredients in a lot of their products that are used to develop and enhance hair and skin. By using almond oil your hair will become shiny and flexible and makes the skin smooth and firm.
A lot of people also use it moisturize their skin due to its comforting effect. Other than this, it is used to reduce fine line and wrinkles because of anti-aging and antioxidant properties.
It strengthens the strands and roots of your hair and prevents them from split-ends and hair fall.
Another essential advantage of almond oil is that it is widely used as a cleanser. It absorbs all the particulates and dusts if applied before bath. As you washed your face, the oil washed all the unwanted dusts and particulates.
How to use Almond Oil on hair:
Almond oil can be applied a lot of different ways. Take some amount of oil in your hand and apply in the scalp of your hair using your fingers, then properly cover your hair with a towel or plastic wrap. Give at least 6 to 8 hours to your hair so that it absorbs the oil completely. Use shampoo and thoroughly rinse the oil. If you want flexible and shiny hair do this procedure twice or thrice a week. You will see results in a week.
How to use Almond Oil on skin:
You can use almond oil directly on your skin. Thinking of taking some facial treatment? Apply two to three drops of almond oil on the skin and you have the best facial treatment at home without spending too much money. The oil contains oleic acid that protects your skin from dirt and dust. If use regularly, it will make your skin radiant and soft.
You have to take appointment a month before in order to have your pedicure and manicure from your favorite beauty therapist. Or need hours for the salon in order to get both these things done. This article sheds light on some of the easy ways of doing pedicure and manicure at home without spending too much money.
How to do a perfect manicure:
- Soak a cotton pad in nail remover. Gently massage it on the nails to remove your old nail polish.
- Thoroughly wash the hands with soap.
- Now give shape to your nails.
- Soak your fingers in warm lathered water. Make sure the soap you use must contain moisturizer. This not only softens your cuticles, but also loosens the dust and dirt from your nails. After few minutes dry your hands. This will clean your nails and give them a fresh look.
- Use a stick and push your cuticles back. You can use a nail cutter in order to cut your cuticles, but you might get infections this way. So be careful.
- Now gently moisturize your cuticles and hands. This you can do with the help of good lotion. This is one of the most relaxing steps in entire manicure treatment.
- Carefully apply nail polish. Avoid doing this if you are hurrying. Always apply a second coat after the first dries, as this will give your nails more shine.
- Make sure you won’t touch anything before the nails dried completely.
How to do a perfect pedicure:
- Dip your feet in lukewarm water. Add a three or four drops of any disinfectant and hydrogen peroxide into the water.
- Use a brush or stiff scrubber to scrub your nails. But make sure to avoid cutting them.
- Use good cream to massage the feet.
- Then use cuticle cream on your cuticles.
- Use a stick to move your cuticles back by dipping it in a cuticle remover. Make sure to not to cut them.
- Cut the nails and by using a nail filer smooth its edges.
- Apply nail polish by placing cotton pads between the nails.
#1 The New Cat’s Eye
We bet you’ve never seen this unique take on a ‘cat’s eye’ before! Makeup artist Tal Peleg is famous for her crazy eye makeup designs.
For this amazingly detailed look, makeup artist Tal Peleg was inspired by Anne Frank’s quote, “Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.” Very inspiring!
#3 Counting Sheep
If this eye makeup design wasn’t so awesome, all of those jumping sheep would be enough to send any insomniac to sleep!
#4 The Land Of Tears
This impressive eye makeup design is titled ‘The Land of Tears’, and we think the detail is incredibly realistic. The makeup artist was inspired by the story, The Little Prince.
#5 The Princess & The Frog
Tal Peleg celebrates another Disney classic with this Princess and the Frog-inspired look. The clever makeup artist even transforms her eyebrow into the Princess’s hair!
#6 Christmas Spirit
Fancy donning this eye makeup to your upcoming Christmas party? We love how the eyebrow also serves as the reindeer’s antlers!
#7 The Ugly Duckling
Tal Peleg’s Ugly Duckling-inspired eye makeup shows the transformation of the small duckling into a stunning swan. We love it!
#8 Eye See Sushi
Here’s one for all of you sushi lovers out there! Let’s just hope none of that wasabi sauce gets into her eye…Ouch!
#9 The Princess & The Pea
We love this clever fairytale-inspired look, with the green eye acting as the pea in the famous story, The Princess and the Pea.
Tal Peleg incorporates the Steampunk look into her eye makeup designs, and the result is amazing – Just look at that detail!