Being healthy and fit is not a difficult task if you have a balanced and nutrient diet regularly. But these days, it is not possible because people mostly eat fast foods and spicy foods as their diet which is not good for their health. Therefore, they look thin and skinny. There are so many people who are fit, but not look good due to their skinny structure. They look better if they gain some weight. Their skin stretches, starts glowing and curves will be made after gaining weight and they also look more healthy and fit. Here we are giving some top 10 tips to gain weight, which will surely help you in gaining weight.
Always drink a great quantity of water. It helps in increasing weight. You have to drink an approximate half gallon of water in a day.
- It helps you in staying away from dehydration.
- It also helps in increasing your stamina and fitness.
Kim Kardashian’s abs are looking seriously good in her latest Instagram photo, uploaded Tuesday, May 13.
In the three-framed shot, the 33-year-old appears in a sports bra and reveals her toned tummy.
“Just finished my morning workout,” she wrote in the caption.
Kardashian has been hitting the gym quite a bit over the past few months. In addition to regular workouts, she has been switching up her exercise routine with SoulCycle, pole-dancing and even a mud run. Clearly, all that hard work is paying off.
This isn’t the first time she’s flaunted her post-baby body on social media since giving birth.
The mum-of-one is reportedly planning to tie the knot with fiance Kanye West on May 24 in Paris.
Hair is your natural accessory and an irreplaceable part of your beauty. If you want to look completely and absolutely beautiful, you should maintain your hair. With all the dust, pollution and sun trying to damage your hair every time you go out, maintaining your hair healthy and shiny is not an easy job. Tips 10 to get beautiful hair and hairs to make them long and shiny are as follows:
Hot Oil treatments
These are best and all-time favorite.
- Heat any oil of your choice, but do not make it too hot, let it be just warm.
- Apply it to hair just one hour before shampooing your hair.
- It will nourish your hair from inside.
A lot of products can damage your hair, using yoghurt or sour cream for repair is the easiest one simplest way to repair.
- It can help you remove dirt as well as reverse the damage done to your hair.
- Apply it hair and let it stay for 20 minutes.
- Rinse after that and then shampoo your hair.
Use apple cider vinegar
Mix one part of apple cider vinegar with two parts of warm water and apply it to your hair.
- Make sure you shampoo your hair properly later, because it is a little smelly.
- You should apply it not only to the strands, but also massage it onto your scalp for the appropriate effects.
Maintain a healthy balanced diet
This is essential to let the hair get natural ingredients from the body to stay healthy.
- If your diet is not healthy and balanced, no superficial treatment is going to help you manage your hair.
- Start from within id the mantra.
Use lemon juice and olive oil
The daily damage can make you scalp develop flakes. You can fight these flakes with this remedy.
- Mix equal quantities of lemon juice, olive oil and water and massage on you scalp.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse.
- You can shampoo your hair also on the same day.
Use the right shampoo
Too much of chemicals can damage your hair.
- Choose a shampoo according to your hair type.
- Prefer using a mild shampoo that is not very harsh on your hair and scalp and clean gently.
- Use the right quantity also. A drop which is the size of a one rupee coin is enough for one wash.
All different parts of the eggs can be used for different purposes. The egg white can be used for oily hair, egg yolk can be used for dry and brittle hair and a combination of egg white and yolk can be used for normal hair.
Sleep and be stress free
Lack of sleep and stress can be one of the major detriments to you hair.
- Take enough of your beauty sleep and stay stress free.
- You can also use meditation to release the stress.
There are various fruits and vegetables in the nature which have highly beneficial minerals in them.
- The juices of various vegetables can be used for different things.
- You can use garlic, onion or ginger juices. You have to apply them and leave it overnight and shampoo your hair in the morning.
Use a ripe avocado
Use a ripe avocado after removing its pits and combine it with an egg to apply to your hair.
- You can use it once a week for damaged hair and once a month for natural hair.
- Wash your hair several times only with water to rinse it out of your hair.
Use borage oil
Use a 250 gm borage oil capsule with evening primrose oil and flaxseed oil. You should apply it one to three times a day.
Taking care of your skin is one of the most difficult tasks, especially when it is oily. You need to take care a lot in order to make sure your skin won’t look too shiny at the end of the day. But there is also the benefit of oily skin, if you have oily skin you don’t have to worry about it in winters when everyone is worried from dryness, at that time your skin seems great!
If you have oily skin you don’t have to worry now, you can now keep your skin fabulous throughout the year. Just follow few simple steps below:
Botanical oil-based cleanser:
Always wash your skin with botanical oil-based cleanser. According to the latest research, botanical oil is widely used to excrete the surplus amount of oil from the skin of sebum deep in the skin. Bobby Brown Cleansing oil is one of the best cleanser contains botanical oil. You can use this cleanser without or with water. It removes the makeup without scrubbing and leaves your oily skin radiant and soft.
Use products that soak up excess oil:
You will find hundreds of products in the market that completely soak up excess oil from your skin. One of the best toner that preps your oily skin for potions and lotions is Carita Ideal Controle Powder Lotion. This completely absorbs the excess amount of sebum and gives your skin a perfect lusterless look.
Always exfoliate your skin by a retinal-based exfoliator, as this prevents skin breakouts. It works best when used once a week. It cleans your pores and skin, and gives it a radiant look. Make sure to try the best retinal exfoliator before applying in order to keep yourself away from an adverse reaction.
Drink lots of water:
People with oily skin need to drink 8 to 10 glasses daily in order to keep their skin balanced. Keep in mind if a skin is annulled of something, like hydration then it begins to generate more sebum, due to which skin produces excess oil. This can only be prevented when you drink an adequate amount of water.
Makeup can define your look and your look defines your attitude. You always want to experiment with your looks and try a different one each time. Sometime you feel like defying all boundaries and putting up a very bold look and putting a make-up that helps you attain that look. Putting on bold make up might be desirable but might not be very easy. But with few easy and simple tips and tricks you can let your make up define your bold and daring look. Some of the best tips to look bold are:
Start with a clean fresh face
This is very important for any kind of business.
- Start by washing your face and remove any previous make up with a make-up cleaning kit.
- Apply a cleanser with a moisturizer and start with a supple skin that is easy to put make up on.
Choose your shades and look
Decide what bold look you want to put on.
- Decide the colors of each accessory you want to put ranging from your eye color to kajal to lip gloss and lip color.
- All these should complement each other and put together they should give you a complete and bold look.
Bold Lip liner
To accentuate the curves and contour of the lips, you should always use a lip liner.
- Use this to define the boundaries of your lip stick. You can use a different shade as your lipstick shade or the same color. A different color gives a bolder look.
Apply a base
Apply a suitable base that suits your skin.
- You can also use a combination of lacto calamine with your foundation and compact.
- You may also need to put concealer to conceal some of the blemishes and marks.
- Use what gives you a smooth and even base to start putting your make up on.
Use the right lipstick shade
Your lipstick shade complements the shade of your eye shadow.
- Make sure the shade of your lipstick does not mask your beautiful eye makeup.
- Also it should match your skin tone.
- A clear lip gloss with just sparkle can also do, but you can use bright colors like red and pink also, if they match with your dress.
Make your eyes bold
Start with your bold look with a good eye make-up that makes you look bold.
- You can try the smoky look. It is in vogue and gives a real bold look.
- You can also try brushing of a solid eye color on the whole eyelid. It really dominates the look of the face.
This is another important part of your bold make up.
- Use a good shade on your cheekbones to accentuate their look.
- Highlight on top of the bone. This will add highlight to your eyes also. Do the blending with a larger brush.
Use Cat eye look
This is also an amazing eye look that you can try for your bold make up look.
- Start from the center of your lash line and spread the color outside.
- You can use a pencil also to create this look or a powder eye shadow.
Team up with right clothes
Accessorize your bold make up with bold clothes.
- Use of a leather jacket is the best way.
- Use a good clutch for your hand with golden beads and bold colors.
Use a thick eye liner
This is a very small and often forgotten part of your eye makeup. Make sure your eye shadow does not conceal your eye liner.
- It should be put after you have already put your eye shadow.
- You can use either a powder or a liquid pencil eye liner.
- Try wearing your eye liner a little thick. It makes your eyes look bold and big.
Well, it’s so exciting that you have finally decided to look beautiful and gorgeous. All you need now is to accept that a lot of people among us are completely aware about tips on starting a good make up. You don’t have to worry now because this article sheds light on some beauty tips that makes you look more gorgeous.
Use of Eyeliners:
Does your eyeliner run or fade and does not stay in its place all day long? If yes, then follow the simple step. After applying eyeliner, apply the same color eye shadow with a thin makeup brush over the eyeliner, this will not run or fade your eyeliner whole day long. But make sure to not to apply eyeliner that is oil-based.
Never ignore yourself:
Make sure to never neglect your needs. Leaving behind everything, make sure the first thing you do after you wake up is to pamper yourself. Soon after leaving bed, wash your hands and face, brush your teeth and hair. Never ever ignore yourself.
Use of Eyelash curler:
False eyelashes may fall anytime, therefore instead of using false eyelashes it is better to use a curler for curling eyelashes. These curlers by curling your eyelashes make them appear bigger. But it’s better to use these curlers before you apply mascara, or if you have already applied it, make sure to apply it again.
Purified water and peppermint oil:
Purified water and peppermint oil are used as a non-alcohol mouthwash. This mouthwash is much better than those mouthwashes available in the market.
Decrease your pore size:
Pore size is one of the most common problems of every woman, but this can be cured. The main reason of open pores is genetics and age; you can decrease the size of the pores by going to the spa or dermatologist. There they give you a treatment of Microdermabrasion which removes the upper layer of the dead skin and also decrease the pore size.
Taking care of your nails is as necessary as you take care of your hair and skin. Sometimes you like to pamper yourself, also check your nails whether they need a pedicure or manicure. Remember pedicure and manicure not only makes your nails prettier, but it replenished lost supplements from your nails. Following are four basic types of pedicures and manicures:
French pedicure or French manicure:
This is one of the most popular and common type of pedicure and manicure nowadays among women. It is chic, clean, simple, elegant, and classic due to which it is so popular. A neutral translucent nail color is first applied on the nail and then colored the tips white.
In this type of pedicures and manicures you have a choice to choose any nail shape you like. Round, square or oval, it’s up to you. After completing the process, they moisturized your feet and hands that give them health. Generally, a quick and nice massage is also included in this treatment.
As compare to other types this is usually the lengthy and costly treatment. A special treatment is given to your nails which is usually one of the best relaxing processes. A lot of salons use special ingredients in this treatment in order to make their salon special and unique as compare to others.
Paraffin wax is a type of wax, especially use to hydrate your skin. This substance wrapped the hands and feet so that they can seep thoroughly in through your skin. Other than this, this also includes a regular manicure and pedicure treatment.
Regular pedicure and manicure:
This is one of the common and basic treatments. In this type of treatment your feet and hands soak in lathered water. After which, they clipped your nails and scrubbed your sole and feet. You can also ask the professional to apply your favorite nail polish color. Then they give you short massage. If you do not want to apply nail color, you can also give it a natural glance by choosing nail buffing.
Do you ever notice that a lot of cosmetic care products include almond oil as a main element?
Almond oil is rich in vitamins that are essential for beauty like E, D and A that is ideal for skin and hair treatment.
Advantages of almond oil for skin and hair:
A lot of cosmetic care companies widely use almond oil as the most effective ingredients in a lot of their products that are used to develop and enhance hair and skin. By using almond oil your hair will become shiny and flexible and makes the skin smooth and firm.
A lot of people also use it moisturize their skin due to its comforting effect. Other than this, it is used to reduce fine line and wrinkles because of anti-aging and antioxidant properties.
It strengthens the strands and roots of your hair and prevents them from split-ends and hair fall.
Another essential advantage of almond oil is that it is widely used as a cleanser. It absorbs all the particulates and dusts if applied before bath. As you washed your face, the oil washed all the unwanted dusts and particulates.
How to use Almond Oil on hair:
Almond oil can be applied a lot of different ways. Take some amount of oil in your hand and apply in the scalp of your hair using your fingers, then properly cover your hair with a towel or plastic wrap. Give at least 6 to 8 hours to your hair so that it absorbs the oil completely. Use shampoo and thoroughly rinse the oil. If you want flexible and shiny hair do this procedure twice or thrice a week. You will see results in a week.
How to use Almond Oil on skin:
You can use almond oil directly on your skin. Thinking of taking some facial treatment? Apply two to three drops of almond oil on the skin and you have the best facial treatment at home without spending too much money. The oil contains oleic acid that protects your skin from dirt and dust. If use regularly, it will make your skin radiant and soft.
As with the change in adult’s fashion, the children’s fashion also keeps on change, however, there is a wide difference between the fashion trends of kids and fashion trends of adults, because designers aim is to appeal two entirely different people: the kids for whom they are designing dresses and adults (parents or guardians) who give money for those cloths. Following are some latest trends for children that are stylish as well as affordable by all:
Ethical or Organic clothing:
Ethical or Organic clothing is the most popular and common fashion trends for children nowadays. This will look good and your kids also feel relaxed in this fabric. No matter what type of skin your children have, organic clothing is the best choice.
Not only children, but also adults love bright colors. Every child loves to wear bright color cloths, especially when their clothes have their favorite character. It is one of the most common and popular trend among children because bright colors and cartoons are something that identifies them.
Fur-lined or Ugg-style Boots:
Fur-lined or ugg-style boots are the most popular boots among adults, but they are also popular among girls under 12 years because of their look and practicality. These boots not only keep the feet warm throughout winters, but children also feel comfortable and relax and can run here and there after wearing these boots. For a more ethical and cheaper choice, always choose the boots that are wrinkled with fake sheepskin or fake fur.
Knitwear is always the popular choice among kids and adults in winter, because they keep their feet warm and also they are available in several different styles. In order to keep the kids warm a lot of parents use knitwear over a T-shirt in winter. However, many children don’t like to wear knitwear and finds it irritating if contact directly with skin.
Above are some of the most common and popular fashion trends among children in 2014. Follow this trend and give your child one of the best looking.
You have to take appointment a month before in order to have your pedicure and manicure from your favorite beauty therapist. Or need hours for the salon in order to get both these things done. This article sheds light on some of the easy ways of doing pedicure and manicure at home without spending too much money.
How to do a perfect manicure:
- Soak a cotton pad in nail remover. Gently massage it on the nails to remove your old nail polish.
- Thoroughly wash the hands with soap.
- Now give shape to your nails.
- Soak your fingers in warm lathered water. Make sure the soap you use must contain moisturizer. This not only softens your cuticles, but also loosens the dust and dirt from your nails. After few minutes dry your hands. This will clean your nails and give them a fresh look.
- Use a stick and push your cuticles back. You can use a nail cutter in order to cut your cuticles, but you might get infections this way. So be careful.
- Now gently moisturize your cuticles and hands. This you can do with the help of good lotion. This is one of the most relaxing steps in entire manicure treatment.
- Carefully apply nail polish. Avoid doing this if you are hurrying. Always apply a second coat after the first dries, as this will give your nails more shine.
- Make sure you won’t touch anything before the nails dried completely.
How to do a perfect pedicure:
- Dip your feet in lukewarm water. Add a three or four drops of any disinfectant and hydrogen peroxide into the water.
- Use a brush or stiff scrubber to scrub your nails. But make sure to avoid cutting them.
- Use good cream to massage the feet.
- Then use cuticle cream on your cuticles.
- Use a stick to move your cuticles back by dipping it in a cuticle remover. Make sure to not to cut them.
- Cut the nails and by using a nail filer smooth its edges.
- Apply nail polish by placing cotton pads between the nails.