1. The unit is not working and you do not see a digital reading on your thermostat. First, head to the switchboard and make sure it doesn’t get stuck.
Often times, this is a simple restart and the unit only needs to be restarted to play again. If the switch stumbles again after a one-time reset, you should contact the air conditioning specialist. There can be a problem associated with different types of problems, from electrical to mechanical.
2. I noticed that the unit does not allow air to escape from the ventilation holes. This could be a problem with the fan’s mother. If you don’t hear a beep when the engine is running, you want to turn it off. Also, if you smell the scent of combustion, this is not a good sign ever. Contact a specialist. Now, if you see a rotating fan but no air coming out of the supply vents but cold air coming out from the top of the condensing unit, then you probably have a bad compressor. Just make sure to turn off the unit when you encounter any of the problems described. You don’t want to run a machine that isn’t working properly for fear that other components that are still working may cause more damage.
3. Make sure to set the unit to a lower temperature than your home to test the unit. You might not have a defective drive, it might simply shut down.
4. Be sure to perform routine maintenance of the air conditioner. Clogged filter can end by restricting airflow. This is a simple service that you can do yourself and save a lot of time and money.
5. If everything is working properly but you have weak air flow, then you may have a problem with the air cooled channels. Check all connectors for curves that are free of air tightness.
6. Filters are very important for the air quality in your home, as well as for maintaining targeted air conditioning operations. Make sure to replace the filter twice a year. If you see snow-cooled coils, you may have a problem filtering. If the filters are clean and the file freezes, then this case may be present. The service technician should evaluate and test the system, and if necessary, adjust the refrigerant charge.
7. Radiator problems: Can you have too much or too little, and maybe even leak? It often cools down the air conditioner that has lost most of the coolant and you will see snow on the coils. This will remove the fresh air inside your house and you will notice it quickly.
8. The air conditioner stays on for longer than usual or you might see a shortage of fresh air in your home. This could be due to a malfunction of the compressor unit. The unit cannot compress the coolant due to corrosion of the internal components. If the AC is not equipped with installed gauges, the professional can use the gauges to diagnose the problem and obtain a compressor suction vacuum to remove the outlet pressure.