What woman does not dream to wake up fresh and beautiful every morning? It is not so hard to get, if you treat yourself right every evening. Find out 10 simple steps to your good-looking in the morning.
1. The first thing you need to do is to remove all your makeup. Do we even have to remind you about this? It does not matter how tired you are or how late it is. No excuses. It needs to be done.
3. Those who have acne problems may try a long spot treatment. Just put a purifying mask or anti-acne cream on your face before going to bed. Long contact of those products with your skin will provide you with better results.
4. Are you an owner of dry and irritated skin? Then using an air moisturizer may be a good idea for you. It will hydrate your skin during the whole night. As a result, you will need less moisturizing in the morning.
5. During the day your hands expose to myriad of damaging factors. So treat your hands with good rich cream in the evening. It is the least thing you can do for them after the long working day.
6. Do you want healthy and sleek hair? We have a great tip for you. Sleeping on a pillow with a silk pillowcase will improve your hair condition. If you do not want to buy a silk pillowcase, then try to change your usual ones every two days.
7. Braid your hair or put it back in any other way. The main idea here is to prevent hair dirt and oil to get on your pillowcase and then on your face.
8. Most of us do not get enough sleeping in this crazy-paced world. However sleeping influences the way you look dramatically. Insufficient sleeping has huge harmful impact on your circulatory system. That is why you look pale and tired after restless night. Try to sleep eight hours every night, and you will be surprised with the results.
9. Night is the time when your skin restores itself most. Therefore, it is a good time to use exfoliator to get rid of all the pollution your skin has got during the day. For perfect cleaning use a leave-on exfoliator.
10. Even if you are young, do not neglect using an eye cream at night. It is an essential thing. Skin around eyes is extremely delicate and sensitive; it needs extra support. Apply good eye cream every night, and you will wake up radiant looking!