You have to take an appointment a month before in order to have your pedicure and manicure from your favorite beauty therapist. Or need hours for the salon in order to get both these things done. This article sheds light on some of the easy ways of doing pedicure and manicure at home without spending too much money.
How to do a perfect manicure:
- Soak a cotton pad in nail remover. Gently massage it on the nails to remove your old nail polish.
- Thoroughly wash the hands with soap.
- Now give shape to your nails.
- Soak your fingers in warm lathered water. Make sure the soap you use must contain moisturizer. This not only softens your cuticles, but also loosens the dust and dirt from your nails. After few minutes dry your hands. This will clean your nails and give them a fresh look.
- Use a stick and push your cuticles back. You can use a nail cutter in order to cut your cuticles, but you might get infections this way. So be careful.
- Now gently moisturize your cuticles and hands. This you can do with the help of good lotion. This is one of the most relaxing steps in entire manicure treatment.
- Carefully apply nail polish. Avoid doing this if you are hurrying. Always apply a second coat after the first dries, as this will give your nails more shine.
- Make sure you won’t touch anything before the nails dried completely.
How to do a perfect pedicure:
- Dip your feet in lukewarm water. Add a three or four drops of any disinfectant and hydrogen peroxide into the water.
- Use a brush or stiff scrubber to scrub your nails. But make sure to avoid cutting them.
- Use good cream to massage the feet.
- Then use cuticle cream on your cuticles.
- Use a stick to move your cuticles back by dipping it in a cuticle remover. Make sure to not to cut them.
- Cut the nails and by using a nail filer smooth its edges.
- Apply nail polish by placing cotton pads between the nails.