Hair is an important part of your style statement. The way you carry your hair, defines you. Some people like it straight and simple, and some want it to have various shades. Curling your hair is also a style some people love to wear. But it is a trouble when you have to go to the parlor every time for curling your hair. With a lot of devices now available to help you, curling hair has become easy and simple.Here are some Tips to get gorgeous curls
Following are some of the ways in which you can curl your hair:
1. Use a curling iron: this is one of the easiest ways to curl your hair.
- Use the right temperature for curling. The temperature will depend upon the thickness of your hair.
- For thin hair use 320 degrees Fahrenheit and for thick hair use a temperature of 430 degrees Fahrenheit
- Higher temperatures can cause damage to your hair, so you have to be careful in selecting the right temperature. For your hair.
- But the iron should be hot enough so that the curls can hold for long enough duration.
2. Use a flat iron: they are not as good as curling iron, but still a simple way to get those gorgeous curls.
- Make sure you use a hair protection spray before using these irons.
- Also make sure that your hair is dry before you start curling.
- Also the hair should be tangle free.
- Use an appropriate temperature suiting your hair density and type.
- The curling becomes very easy when you try doing it section wise.
- Make sure to loosen you curls to give it a more voluminous look.
- Make sure you apply a hairspray to make your curls stay longer.
3. Use hair rollers: there are a plethora of hair rollers available in the market. They differ in temperature used, material and the kind of curls they bring.
- Make sure you choose the best rollers for your hair.
- These are a very quick way of curling hair as compared to other methods.
- Also the damage to the hair is minimum because your hair doesn’t have to bear the heat of the irons.
- Whether you apply the rollers when the hair is dry or wet, will depend not just on the rollers, but also on the type of your hair.
- Use a complimentary spray for your hair. For example, if you are using a heat roller, apply a heat protection spray. If you are using a sponge roller use a setting spray and a volume increasing spray.
- The rolling of the hair should be done section wise and not all at once.
- Do not under or overuse the section of the hair for each roller. The amount of hair for each roller should be just appropriate.
- Make sure you give enough time to the rollers to set properly.
4. Use hair scrunching method: this is one method which works best only on the wet hair.
- You need to wash your hair properly before using this method.
- The hair should be dried properly and combed properly.
- The most appropriate product for this method is the curling mousse. Apart from that you have curling sprays, gels and other things.
- Use a proper scrunching technique.
- Dry you hair properly after the technique.
- The benefit is that you don’t harm your hair and you do not need to put on any spray for the curls to stay.
5. Use of braids: this is a simple and homely technique for curling you hair without the use of any external agent.
- Make sure you wash your hair before and dry it properly.
- You should decide the appropriate number of braids for your hair.
- It is better to do it section wise.
- You can also decide on the kind of braid you want to use.