Hair is your natural accessory and an irreplaceable part of your beauty. If you want to look completely and absolutely beautiful, you should maintain your hair. With all the dust, pollution and sun trying to damage your hair every time you go out, maintaining your hair healthy and shiny is not an easy job. Tips 10 to get beautiful hair and hairs to make them long and shiny are as follows:
Hot Oil treatments
These are best and all-time favorite.
- Heat any oil of your choice, but do not make it too hot, let it be just warm.
- Apply it to hair just one hour before shampooing your hair.
- It will nourish your hair from inside.
A lot of products can damage your hair, using yoghurt or sour cream for repair is the easiest one simplest way to repair.
- It can help you remove dirt as well as reverse the damage done to your hair.
- Apply it hair and let it stay for 20 minutes.
- Rinse after that and then shampoo your hair.
Use apple cider vinegar
Mix one part of apple cider vinegar with two parts of warm water and apply it to your hair.
- Make sure you shampoo your hair properly later, because it is a little smelly.
- You should apply it not only to the strands, but also massage it onto your scalp for the appropriate effects.
Maintain a healthy balanced diet
This is essential to let the hair get natural ingredients from the body to stay healthy.
- If your diet is not healthy and balanced, no superficial treatment is going to help you manage your hair.
- Start from within id the mantra.
Use lemon juice and olive oil
The daily damage can make you scalp develop flakes. You can fight these flakes with this remedy.
- Mix equal quantities of lemon juice, olive oil and water and massage on you scalp.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse.
- You can shampoo your hair also on the same day.
Use the right shampoo
Too much of chemicals can damage your hair.
- Choose a shampoo according to your hair type.
- Prefer using a mild shampoo that is not very harsh on your hair and scalp and clean gently.
- Use the right quantity also. A drop which is the size of a one rupee coin is enough for one wash.
All different parts of the eggs can be used for different purposes. The egg white can be used for oily hair, egg yolk can be used for dry and brittle hair and a combination of egg white and yolk can be used for normal hair.
Sleep and be stress free
Lack of sleep and stress can be one of the major detriments to you hair.
- Take enough of your beauty sleep and stay stress free.
- You can also use meditation to release the stress.
There are various fruits and vegetables in the nature which have highly beneficial minerals in them.
- The juices of various vegetables can be used for different things.
- You can use garlic, onion or ginger juices. You have to apply them and leave it overnight and shampoo your hair in the morning.
Use a ripe avocado
Use a ripe avocado after removing its pits and combine it with an egg to apply to your hair.
- You can use it once a week for damaged hair and once a month for natural hair.
- Wash your hair several times only with water to rinse it out of your hair.
Use borage oil
Use a 250 gm borage oil capsule with evening primrose oil and flaxseed oil. You should apply it one to three times a day.